OUT OF BOUNDS
– Beyond any fence or wall bounding the course
– Areas demarcated by white boundary stakes or lines
– The club house, car park and electricity sub-station at 15th Hole
– Golf cart parking area right of the 9th green
GROUND UNDER REPAIR (GUR – Rule 25)
– All areas marked with white painted lines or GUR signs
– Embedded ball is extended to “through the green”
IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS (Rule 24-2)
– All distance markers
– All yellow water hazard stakes, all red lateral water hazard stakes
– Blue stakes markgin water pipes and green stakes marking gardens
– Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions (Ruel 24-1 applies)
PROTECTION OF COURSE – PLAY PROHIBITED (Compulsory free drop)
– All staked trees (Rule 24-2 applies) – white staked trees only
– Stone culverts, pipes and bridges crossing hazards are deemed to be in the hazard
– All drainage ditches and other open water courses whether marked or not are water or lateral water hazards
1st Hole – If a players ball enters the lateral water hazard on the left hand side of the 1st hole beyond the blue stake, the player may, in addition to the options available under Rule 26-1 drop a ball in the designated drop zone, right of the cart path, for penalty of 1 stroke.
8th Hole – The Out of Bounce to the right of the 8th hole will be changed to a penalty area, previously known as lateral hazard.
15th Hole – If there is doubt whether a ball is in or lost in the water hazard while playing from the 15th tee, the player may play another ball provisionally under any of the applicable options in Rule 26-1. If the original ball is found outside the water hazard, the player must continue play with it. If the original ball is found in the water hazard, the player may either play the original ball as it lies or continue with the ball played provisionally under Rule 26-1. If the original ball is not found or identified within the 5 minute search period, the player must continue with the ball played provisionally.
All gardens are integral parts of the course.
ROADS AND PATHWAYS
Relief may be taken from all artificially surfaced roads, pathways, service roads and vehicle tracks.
Distance markers are to the centre of the green.
DISTANT MEASUREMENT DEVICES
Distance measurement devices are allowed, ref. note to Rule 14.3.